Social Media Materials
This page includes Mental Health Kansas City social media images sized for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We invite you to download the files and use the images to post on your social channels to help spread the word about this year’s conference. Help us draw more attendees to reduce the stigma of mental illnesses and elevate mental health dialogues in the workplace.
Possible information to include in your social posts:
- Mental Health KC Conference
- Use hashtag #MentalHealthKC
- An in-person conference focused on mental wellness
- May 11 and 12
- mentalhealthkc.org to register
- No Price increase! Still only $50 – for a day and-a half of mental health industry experts
- 3 national keynote speakers
- More than 30 experts leading breakout sessions on a variety of mental health topics including anxiety, resiliency, substance use, DEI, trauma, suicide, recovery and more
- 54 breakout sessions
- Certificate of attendance with contact hours
- Open to the public: everyone is welcome to come and learn more about these important topics.
- The Purpose of the conference is to reduce the stigma of mental illnesses and elevate mental health dialogues in the workplace.